Thursday, February 1, 2018

Goodie box



        Some time ago, like four plus years ago, I was selling my FW Epic originals. All of them. Last December a guy remember it and contacted me looking to see if I still had it. I told him all I had access to was the Tank Factory and the Church. He want the Tank Factory. I quoted a high as price. He said ok, send some pictures.
        Sadly he comes back and says, No deal. It was assembled. He wants it to copy. I said sorry, but when you do, if you do, I would buy your mis-casts. He says ok.

        For those that have a problem with this sort of thing. I don't give shit what you think!


Off I go back to Argentina. Dad says hey you got a box. I say what? He says it is heavy. ahhh what the hell did I order?
O'Yeah! This dude sent me a box full of copies and mis-casts. I never send him a nickel. What a cool as fuck ass thing to do. I am sending him a thank you note and a c-note!



No comments:

Post a Comment