Friday, June 10, 2016

Sudan Project part III

          During the painting of the British, I noticed that there were two different helmet types. They will get different uniforms. Short update on the original paint scheme. I have settle on these colors so far;

Helmet base "Yellow Green" and highlight "Buff."
Jacket 75B and 75C
Skin 120C
Socks "Oxford Blue"
Pants "Flat Panzer"

          Some highlights and last details to pick out. Then Army painter "Strong Tone" dip. The dip will make the paint stick forever. Otherwise the more flexible parts of the mini will cause the paint to chip.
        The sand I stole from a construction site down the street while walking the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment