Sunday, February 4, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024


Not a good start to the Year.

        Slow start to the Year. I have sat for most of January. Israel got canceled and other installs delayed. I got bounced off the Cali trip too. 
        1st one out. Holiday Inn all the way. They are running 2k a stay plus double points. The Holiday Inn I am at lets you add 5k a night. Thats 2k plus 15k doubled for one stay? Crazy!

        Good desk and light. The job when straight to the shit right out of the gate. All night in meetings and writing AARs. No minis got painted. 
        2nd week same place, same deal. 23 hours flying for 5 hours of work. Never took the case out of my bag. Someone died, I got to go.
        19hrs later I am in the Cuse. Its a hotel called ALoft. This time I am paying with points, 19k a night. Nice desk and a good light. No mini painting this time either. 
         Back home and my father's sister is in the hospital. Nothing is getting done this weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment