Friday, February 9, 2024

Terrain Boards, Cons and the Future part XXVII

 


Tile "F"

                Down to the final push. Tile F was left with its roads dressed in. The weather prevented the next step. The humidity was too high and it was too cold to spray large scale. I am back for a weekend. Nice weather. NFL is at the play off stage. I got more time than usual on a quick turn around.

                I want to repurpose my older special build, buildings. I am kind of attached to them. These buildings have been with me for a long time. I dropped out of Epic in 7th grade. I was into Soccer and skirt chasin. When Epic came back into my life 2005. The war got in the way. Epic was waiting for me when I came home in 09. It was after this time the special builds came about. It would be sad to lose them! 

                At one point I did a Tank Factory that a Warhound crashed into. It was sell it or make it fit. 


                Now that it fits. I pulled off most the vines and tuffs. I will need to repainted.


                Then I had an old school plastic ruin build. Again it was make it fit or sell it. I ran it through the band saw. As you can see it is a little short. That was on purpose. I will dress in the rough cut sides and repaint it.

            Stepping away for a week or so caused some panic. I was not thinking about the project. That started get me thinking I missed things. The completed boards are back on the gaming table.






No comments:

Post a Comment