Sunday, February 18, 2024

Saga Age of Hannibal/Alexander part II

 

            A boring dude is a danger to himself. I ordered me more 28mm Ancients. Little plastic bastards one has to put together. No reason, other than I was reading the Saga lists. Hmmm it would be cool to have this and that. These plastic buggers come 60 to a kit. I need maybe 24 total!


        All the Imperial Roman plastics sold off. I didn't get much more than 50% for them. The painted Romans scored hundreds. It paid for the new plastics. There I am robbing Peter for Paul. I have serval bags of metal Romans to sell. 

        All were painted in 2012 or 13 maybe? Never based or shields attached. Not much effort. A small touch up here and there. The Little Big Men shield transfers are easy, but the cutting is a complete time sink. 
Romans
Carthaginians
    
        Total opposite here. I end up repainting almost everything. Including the dam horses. I hate painting horses. Repainting was never the intent. I got sucked in. 
        The spear were the worst. The dudes hands are not open enough for the spears to fit. It was all glue and green stuff to put the spears in place. 

Macedonian

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 496
Sold = 52, 5 detachments

Painted = 296
28mm = 28
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 30
Terrain bought = 6
Terrain painted = 138

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 1
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 3
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950


No comments:

Post a Comment