Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The Road Heavy Rotation part V

 

        3 weeks ago was the SpringHill. No extra points. No double points. The Courtyard became a shit show of scream people. The Springhill is dam near 100 more a night. The price increase paid off. No people yelling in the halls. 
        I got nothing done. Only a few mini base layer for skin. Every tool went down. I had a NUB and customer training all week.

        Only home for <48hrs and off again. I had to quickly change my kit to fly. Ensure I have everything and enough to keep me busy.


        This week I am back in Cali. I am not flying early morning and I am going out of MDT. Its an hour closer, 1st class was 500 cheaper, but it is and extra leg and thru SLC.
        San Tomas Holiday Inn. Same one as always, 5k a night plus double points.

            One would have thought a lot would have gotten done. I am disappointed with my efforts for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment