Saturday, September 9, 2023

Epic Traitor guard part VIII

 

        More Armor. Easiest way to change the way IG plays or the lists you can use. IG that walks, that rides, rides large, rides deep, artillery shielded walkers, air assault, MTB heavy and on and on.

        I got all these from Jack the Marine. He sells collections for people that can't be bothered. In doing so he collects a %. I did not take everything from the lot he had. I made an offer on all the FW stuff and pieces I didn't have. 

        All where cleaned and primed at home. Everything was painted on the road. The stickers, flock, and sealing was done at home. The last steps took me forever. I thought I would be done in 2 days. Life got in the way starting with the frig light going out and ending with 5k worth of bedroom furniture. And all I wanted to do was finish some dudes.

            This was round one. Round two is chambered.

Mountain

2023

Bought = 319, 3 collection, 1 army
Sold = 127, 135 Detachments, 1 Army

Painted = 417
28mm = 62
20mm = 94
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 210
Terrain bought = 161
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 19
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 6

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763


No comments:

Post a Comment