Friday, June 23, 2023

Anno Domini 1666 more minis

 


             Its still not here yet. Web says it remains in transit. And I am sitting at home waiting for it. Amazon, FedEx guy shows up with boxes ass deep to a tall Indian only for my wife.

Flying Cock Award Time


             Lucky or unluck me. I am out of cycle. I will miss NEEAT. Out of cycle cause I am on Saturday to Wednesday. Then I will be out of cycle again. This time its the holiday guy. That dick takes off every week around a holiday. His sweet candy ass will be working Turkey day, Xmas, and New Years.


        I did get more miniS. Puss in Boots, Kitty soft paws, female pirates, musketeers, and EIC dudes. One print farm must have too many dudes painting with contrast!

        When I am home it is easier to finish minis. I have all my STUFF, proper lighting, my glasses. Those that were half way done or almost done on the road are polished off quickly.

        Tomorrow morning I will base and seal these 4. Then smash thru the tanks.
        In the afternoon I will finish up 4 more.

        Shit ton of trees. Like I need more trees?

Mountain

2023

Bought = 141, 2 collection, 1 army
Sold = 122, 114 Detachments

Painted = 337
28mm = 40
20mm = 90
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 142
Terrain bought = 161
Terrain painted = 43

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 5

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment