Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Regimental Fire & Fury "The Rebasing part II"

 

         The 1/3rd of the collection was based for another system. There are 11 or so Union bases with dudes unwilling to pop off. And that is all that is left of the Union. The Confederate bases are soaking in water with those few Union. I am a month away from finishing these Union. After which I will start on the South.

        These Southern boys will get touched up or repainted just as the Union dudes did. I expect a good 3 weeks to complete them.

         The first of the 2/3rd of the armies getting rebased. They will take longer as I will do them in conjunction with those that need the most help. These are being rebased from Jonny Reb or for uniformity. Everyone will be on Litko 3mm plywood bases with the same flock. 
          The Confederates need a final coat of matte spray. I had run out of time before having to hit he road again.



No comments:

Post a Comment