Friday, November 13, 2020

Regimental Fire & Fury "November's office efforts part I"


         The company still has not found a replacement for the guy that resigned. I am not that replacement, but my sorry ass is here all November and December. We had a couple of dudes. One straight up lied on his app. The other I never got the call to interview. So who knows. 

         The job is slack and there is an office with a door. Which I needed or the ACW would never have gotten done. The only positive to this shit is I am painting my ass off.  

         I started off with a failure. Normally I do not unpack my kit. Well I did and in doing so I left the wet palette at home. Yeah I will be painting from the bottle this week. In an effort to correct his situation, next week I will leave one here forever.


Iron Brigade

    Man it was rough painting these dudes. I even split the job lot. It was way too hard to get into a rhythm. I struggled the 3 days.


North & South Artillery

    Cannons are easy. I never did look up what the carriage would have been painted. I don't really care. The Anglo-Egyptian guns just magically ended up the right color. I picked 3 colors from the kit and had at it.


        I am reading both "The Blood of Heroes and Betrayals. Betrayals at work and Blood of Heroes at the hotel at night. I am more into the Blood of Heroes. No one bothers me at the hotel. It seems every time I pick up Betrayals some fuck calls or emails me about how retarded they are.

    Betrayals is the better book. Only because Blood of Heroes jumps back and forth with the time line as personalities are introduced with their back story.




No comments:

Post a Comment