Monday, March 16, 2020

Cold Wars Day 2 NetEpic Armageddon Touney

        The tournament area moved. We were now all in the Theater. The place were Wallys basement was last year. It is the only room in the host not updated. The Warrior tourney was using floor and table lamps to see. Our lighting was just OK. Not great for pictures.
        The old Tournament area became the main gaming hall. The old gaming hall was Wallys basement and scheduled gaming. Every other location remained the same. Every other hall was updated and the lighting issues fixed.
        The Plague ended the record of 20% increases in players year after year. We had 4 dudes. Al, Shawn, myself, and Mike form Canada.
        Also in our Epic area, a random cock ring was kicking about the floor.
        I took Imperial Fists. Being the smart person I am, I put the bastions in the car Thursday night. Saturday morning I left the bunkers and trench lines on the steps IN my house. No bunkers, no trench lines.
My List;
        First game was against Mike and his Ultra Marines. I won 2-0 in turn 4, T&K BTS.
Mike's list;

         The second game was against Kal's Black Legion. I won 2-0, BTS T&H.
His list;

                           
         The 3rd game was against Shawn's Steel Legion. I won 3-0, TSNP, T&H, DTF.
His list;

Out of the very few games around that day these are the best I saw.
 6mm modern
 WWII
Pre-French and Indian War


No comments:

Post a Comment