Friday, February 7, 2020

Random terrain part I

        There have been a number of half finished projects kicking around. Everyone has them. You start the bloody thing and stop or like me become distracted. Then it sits, gets buried, forgotten. One day it floats back to the surface. Maybe you do a little or bury it again.
        Like a body sunk in a river or lake, these floated again. Not enough rocks in the rib cage! I need the space they occupy. Finish them and store them away!
First up the hills. I used tile grout to establish the paths on and off the rocks. The whole thing was sprayed otter brown. The rocks were dry brushed desert tan, followed by white. Then flocked with woodland scenics fine brown. I used white glue and IPA to lock it down.

        It is a waiting game with these. Every step takes hours to dry. Every step makes a complete mess. Hopefully I will be done by Sunday. Locked in and sealed.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Yes I do know what the meaning is. I am the one that picked the fucking name

    ReplyDelete