Friday, February 28, 2020

Crumb Snatchers

       
         This month has been a dead month. Little to nothing has gotten done. The Crumb Snatchers were in full effect. First the Wifi got sick. Then her parents came for the month. Next we all went for a cruise. Now I am sick, XX amber or Modelo virus.
         
     Finally the Crumb Snatchers have left. I got 2 days to get something done before the end of the month. A lot was started while everyone was here. For the most part they ignore me. That is until I start doing something or find something to do. Then the carrion start circling.
        3 units Numidian Cavalry were completed.
Strange how there were only 2 command units in the pack? I was short a flag dude.

         All the others started and never finished. Mostly final highlights and detail work. All only need a few hours for focused work. Hopefully the starter units will give me a bumper month for March.
    Some chaos cav and doom engines. Both are side projects. The warmaster chaos was a purchased army that needs a few units and very little love. The current World Eaters (40K) will be an army I plan to paint to sell towards the end of the year. It is low on the list.
Finally a last minute Command stand
 and look what arrived. I had only 1 left on hold for Eric. Brad wanted 2 more. So there will be 20ish available at Cold Wars. A 5er each.


No comments:

Post a Comment