Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ork scatter terrain.


         Ever since time began you would alway see the ork hill fort, town things. The card board building were close, cool, very useful. But not as cool as the White Dwarf ork stuff. Those were wonderfully amazing.
         I don't have the time to recreate the greatness of those pieces. Nor do I want to invest the time. The goal initially was to do something with the old school card board. They need to be mounted to MDF and structurally stiffened. There would be no way to repair damage from travel or Cons.
        I started to mess around with the card board ones and junk from my other terrain builds. The first attempt was a learning experience. There were extra steps and rework. Mostly me trying this or that.
        The second is still a WIP. No idea what I want it to be in the end. I work on them when I have spare time or things are drying. It is not a concentrated effort. Maybe after a third one, I could try for a White Dwarf type build? They are pretty simple mud brick design buildings.


No comments:

Post a Comment