Sunday, May 26, 2019

Storage

        I have stuff. Not unpainted lead tuff, completed stuff all over the place. Everything is in boxes to travel to Cons or in the boxes from storage. The item traveling do wear. As I have been repairing them, tossing them back into a crap box doesn't seem right. While I have been looking for something proper to keep them in, they are stacked in-between packing material.
        It has been a good week for securing wargaming storage. My wife picked these from the trash. Surprise, surprise they were clean and undamaged. Not exactly stackable, but liquid nail fixes that.

         Then there is this crazy couple that buy collections. Mostly stuffed animals from big game hunters. No tiger skin rug yet. In the last collection came with steel part drawers. The short ones new are like 2k. I got mine for 300.
        Over time I will unpack and store the massive amount of terrain still boxed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment