Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sudan project "Blue Jackets" part VII

          Back at the 20mm Colonial project. I had a day to devote myself to the Blue Jackets. A full 3 gun battery and 2 corner gatlings.
          3 bases (60 x 30) of Blue Jackets on the march. They could be column, open order, or skirmish formation. Plus one wounded dial marker.
         Love the Newline dudes. They are always clean casts. There is maybe some flash on 1 in 10. I don't wash them or spend anytime on the bases to make them stand straight up.

           The gun is dark blue. I was editing out the bullshit pictures and came across a gun pic. The gun in the war museum is green with tan/yellow wheels. Well shit my wheel are green. I am not going back and repainting them.
The HAT dudes mounted on 60 x 60mm. Still WIP.
In the background the are Newline Design sailor on the painting block. One Artillery Officer on a 30mm round.

32 done to date. Goal is 700 this year. 668 to go in 300 days. I need to bang out greater than 2 a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment