Monday, March 19, 2018

HMGS Cold Wars after action report



           First up. They moved the registration. And....and....touch screen sign in. No line!!!! took 3 minutes to get my badge. No more line from hell, eating up 2 hours of Thursday night. It is now possible to get your Badge and play a 7pm game.

         This year, I return to the states. Came out of retirement. Y'all live here. Health care is more expensive than a full blown coke habit.
         In Argentina I paid 45USD a month for family. Here its 345 every two weeks. It is that low because I had to get a job. Work sucks, getting up in the morning sucks, not painting 10+ minis a day is disturbing. The whole job deal screwed me out of Friday gaming. I got one Epic pick up game in late Friday. Speed Freaks in crazy numbers pushed turn 4 and 1 am.
        This time through, no battle reports. After the last two months of pissing out reports, I wanted a fun, drinking beer, ball breaking gaming Con. (AdeptiCon I have to do all that bullshit as I am testing/collecting data on the Manta Change.) With that said. Pictures are limited.


My List for the Tourney.
My MVPs. They failed multiple times to get off their asses and go get some.


The Tables. I am missing the desert table, Lou's table, Kal's city, and maybe there was another. Liquid lunch!


Most these are of my Tau. Not because I am a hater. I was too busy bullshitting to get around for pictures.

These sick bastards bounced a chaos marine assault
This building. This building, I love. I wish I could remember where it came from, who I got it from. Mostly I wish I had more or the stl. file.

And lastly. No excuses! Get your shit together. HMGS needs GMs. Save the date and get your ass to HistoriCon 2018.






No comments:

Post a Comment