Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November WIP part VII

         Finished the THawk down marker. Next up for the "Forest table" is the  finishing touches on the air defenses. 
         My A.D.D. has got me messing around with this half buried bunker. I think it will be come part of an airbase.
          Two more Administratum buildings. I stole the idea of blue roofs from the French mega epic thingy they had last month. They will be much lighter when finished. I started too dark a blue for the base.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The Thawk looks great and the AA is looking the business too.

    I like the blue - I did something similar using green for grooves of buildings. Adding some washes and streaky dry brushing give a really good outcome in the end. This are mine:
    http://tasmancave.blogspot.com/search?q=cemetery

    ReplyDelete