Friday, September 27, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024 part IX

 

            No painting 1st week out. An in and out trip to Intel for site training. The flight out took two days. Delta and a Staybridge for 3k a night. 

            Delta and the Courtyard with 2k bonus. I have not been staying at Marriotts all year. Last year's status is all I have. I am 5k away from Delta's Diamond status. Only Anno Domini is with me. 
            The light here is terrible. It is not even functional. What exactly was this light ever meant to do?

            I had to leave that customer for another down the road. They tried their best to destroy a system. Now I am back to the same Courtyard. This time with my travel light. Which I carried all the way here and back. I landed, fixed it, and flew out.

            Delta One out and comfort back. And I am just short of diamond status. At the Staybridge down the street from Intel.  IHG is double points for status, pus 5k a day, plus 2k for every 2 nights. The staybridge has a good desk and an ok light. I moved the lamp over for more light.
            
We have 5 on site guys here. One is new and training. And still they need help. With all the guys here. I am grilling and going to the gym. Jack all else is getting done. The dude that originally trained me back in 2000 is here too. So its all scotch and bullshitting.





No comments:

Post a Comment