Friday, May 31, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024 part IV

 

            All this month it has been crazy. 3 trips, each time, it will be easy. You will be done in 4 hours. Twice out to Denver. I did not bother to bring my stuff. 4 hours right? No all week and back the next week.The normal points and air travel. 
            The week after Denver. I took my paint kit. I don't know why! No worries this one is easy. You will be watch another engineer. Well his ass left. Then I had engineers traveling stopping by and customers with me every night. In the end, I snapped the arm off the robot.

    
            This week is a debriefed shit show up front. Customer is pissed. 15 year old tool that is one of a kind and the factory needs it to run. And it is a cancer patient. The onsite engineers have been pouring whatever parts are left into it. The tool will work for 24hrs to 4 days and take a piss.


            I am bring the kit. Onsite guys are 12hrs a day. I am a baby sitter and shit talker. Staybridge is 2k every two nights, 3 bonus a night, and double points. I got the suite with a bar. The bar has the best lighting for any hotel room. Sallie character stands, rhinos and transfers.

            Then two weeks at the Springhills. No good Holiday Inn at this site. No points bonus. Week 1 your tool is dead. Please buy a new one. Week two a shredded turbo. Blades every where in the vacuum chamber. All resulted in meetings. Teams is the death of smart people. I painted thru most of the meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment