Thursday, May 23, 2024

All STOP Drop Anchor..........Game Room Again? part II

 

            It has been a month. After the downstairs, the Wifi remodeled the main bath. Once again everything went into my space. The sink leaked and the ceiling dropped in her new down stairs. 

Her side after the repairs.

            No wargames yet. I have 2 play dates scheduled. In the few days I was home since it all started. 9 games of darts with locals and family. The first time the dart machine was used since COVID. After family dinner it is cards. Before Pri and Tia were smashing us every time. Same cards, new table, mom and me are undefeated down stairs. VV smoked me head to head.
            I only had to move the cigars 4 times. Never lost humidity control. I did have to toss out my fathers leaves. He got a bunch of leaves when I was a kid. They had to be 35 years old. During the move I thought I saw mold on them. Out they went. 
            The table got cleaned and organized.
I am not 100% squared away yet. Hopefully over the Holiday weekend I can finish.
The spray booth fan was upgraded. The new main bath got a new light and fan. I took the old fan. It sucks harder than the one I had been using. Of course vents straight outside.



1 comment:

  1. You need to get a smoke eater in there, so we can smoke while playing.

    ReplyDelete