Monday, December 11, 2023

Anno Domini 1666 at Sea?


         It is time for my 5th Atlantic crossing. A trans-Atlantic out of Rome for 14 days to FL. With 8 days at sea. The girls have never been at sea for more than 2 days. It won't be warm like the Caribbean. I expect them to get board. I am bring Anno Domini 1666 for the kid and me to play. This is not a Disney cruise. There will be few if any kids aboard. I have two other card/rummy family type games for everyone.

        The girls have never seen Rome or Europe. Their 1st time in the Med. We will stop in 2 places dad was when he was stationed in the Med. Mom has never been to Italy or Spain. She is excited to see Rota, Spain where dad was.

        The fun will start when we are crossing. They are possibly the worst sailors. I have sea sickness pills, patches, bands. The Atlantic can be rough. My daughter gets sea sick easy. The wifi is so, so. Mom, I can't say. Yet they all say their sea legs are strong. Ah hahahaha.

        Mom had a hard time with the rough seas. We only had 2 days of semi rough seas and one night of high seas. We were in bed for that. The wifi and me never got sick. The kid was always some form of sick.

        We played one game. The kid found a friend on board. A boyfriend and they hung out. I was off entertaining duty. We played family games and card games but they don't count.

        1st game VV’s musketeers lead by Kitty Softpaws took my Red Guard 7 - 6. One Red Guard killed out right with a head shot. I took down two Musketeers but Kitty cut down the Cardinal. 


        We forgot about armor! We played without parries for half the game.


Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 5 Armies, 1 Collection

Painted = 764
28mm = 75
20mm = 94
15mm = 305
10mm = 0
Epic = 236
Terrain bought = 163
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 38
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 32
Games hosted = 13

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 6

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment