Saturday, December 23, 2023

2023 Wrap up

 


        A little early in reporting. Not much will happen this last week or so. Maybe I can get a few games in. Then nothing until next year.

Paint, Sell, and get playing.

        **** No buying terrain. 
        **** Sell off the dust collecting items
        **** Develop new players
        **** TO and GM games at Cons 

         I have plans to TO at Small Wars. RF&F, Anno Domini 1666, and run an Epic tourney. No Epic will be at AdeptiCon. We are moving to Small Wars! Another change will happen with Cold Wars and Fall In. There will only be Epic or Warmaster, with Cold Wars having Epic. I will do RF&F and Anno Domini 1666 at HistoriCon. 
    *I did TO at Little Wars. No warmaster at all. Never made it to HistoriCon. Only played Anno Domini with my kid so far. Anno was a late delivery. Over all and with all the travel. This has been my best year for sticking to the goals and completing the projects. Very happy now as I look back on the year!

                                I would like to paint over a 1000 minis.
                                I want to sell off over a 1000 minis.
    *Almost 1000 minis painted, 950. The majority came from rebasing RF&F 15s. 28mms slow down the volume achievable. I have sold way more than a 1000. Most of what I sold was from collections I bought. My 28mm Romans were sold off and some Epic.

PLANS

       
 Blood and Plunder is the main project for the year. 

                1.) 1695 will be a major part. I will paint Muhgal, Arabic, and the 4 girls forces. Plus print and paint "The City of Corsairs."
                2.) Build a board for 1695, Sally Rouge, 1666.
                3.) Maybe finish the 2 ships I own. Or pay someone to do it.
    *Only painted minis and printed a few buildings.
    *The sea port for the Sally Rouge is done.

        This will be a road trip project. It is debasing, rebasing, dipping, flocking and seal them. Then determine what stays and what goes.
    *Happy here. I rebased well over 200 total. Next year I will sell Union regiments in division size.

        This will be another road project. I got an army of Africans at Fall In. All painted and based on pennies. I will glue them pennies to nickels. I use nickels. Then dip, flock and seal them.
    *Happy here. 100% completed

        I went all in for the last kickstarter. Last I heard was the hold up being the manuals at print. I will paint them and teach VV and Priscila the game. The Spanish musketeer Alatriste is in the game. It is quick and easy to play. I will be run games at the Cons.
       *The delivery date was pushed back and back again. The states were about last to get their copies. I was last in that line!

 

Epic is number 2 for this years focus.

        1.) Kit out the Imperial Fists for Cold Wars. Then add on 30K detachments
        2.) Finish the Sallies
        3) Cherry pick traitor guard and sell of the remaining Chaos.
        4.) Finish the World Eaters for 30K and sell off whats left
        5.) Start the Blood Angels for 30K
        6.) Complete a 40/30K traitor guard army.

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection

Painted = 950
28mm = 82
20mm = 94
15mm = 438
10mm = 0
Epic = 236
Terrain bought = 163
Terrain painted = 107

Printed Terrain = 38
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 32
Games hosted = 13

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 7

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763








No comments:

Post a Comment