Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Little Wars "Pineapple Express" scenario development part II

 

            The first half is done. To ensure I get the buildings back where they go every time, they are numbered. This will speed up set up. The mat will get painted and maybe flocked. That will happen once the weather is warm enough to do it outside. Rattle can is killing me slowly.

            More scatter terrain has been added. All the afghans are done. 50% of the contractors and Veterans are done. I may need more Civilians?
            I learned from Mr Bookwatler that picture of your set up speed up setting it up. This is only the rough layout of the first half of the play area.
        The second area is WIP. The buildings this side are WIP. But once it is sorted, I will run a play test.

Contractors and Vets traveling with me next week

Terrain traveling with me next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment