Wednesday, October 20, 2021

HistoriCon The push part II


            The Epic tourney is on Saturday. I now have all the units done and based. The last unit was Possessed. I had been sub-ing assault marine without the jump packs. It caused confusion with my opponents. I printed up some Chaos dudes that were scaled down from 28mm long ago. They are more energetic in pose. I wanted smoke trails from their packs, but that seemed too low tech. Jets normally do not have a smoky exhaust. It was pinning and rods then.

            The defilers were not based originally. When I went for the Possessed bases, I saw I had bases for super heavies. Even know Defilers are not Super Heavies, they are huge. Twice as big as a Land Raider. So hug bases.



            The Warmaster Tourney is on Friday. I have 4 units left to do. All are Cold Ones. The first 2 units are done.



Mountain

2021
Bought = 341 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 835
28mm = 1
20mm = 21
15mm = 282
10mm = 225
Epic = 40
Terrain bought = 177
Terrain painted = 277

Books
Bought = 22
Read = 8
Games Played = 20

Games Hosted = 7


No comments:

Post a Comment