Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Blood and Plunder "The Beginning" part II


             The unboxing resulted in being cheated out of the dice in the starter kit. No issue there, an email, and all is good. Firelock games said they would send them. I got the Spanish and French 2 player starter box. If you had the rules and don't care about the cards, buying the Spanish and French boxes would be 15 dollars more. You get 40% more minis that way.
               I went with less minis. I don't know how much I will get to play it. And I don't know how motivated I will be to paint 28s. And if I can find someone dumping out of a painted collection even better!
            You do not need the cards. They came in the starter box. I added on the dice and the female bucs. Why???  Because this is a game I can play with my kid. She is a chic and chics should be represented in her gamers mind. More importantly, there would have been some very hardcore ladies around these dudes. If Molly Pitcher joined the fight, how could or would anyone not expect these girls doing the same.
            GamesCraft Miniatures is the cheapest option for B&P. Them now being in TN, everything arrives next day. A lot of items are out of stock. What is there is cheaper than eBay.

            A bunch of scatter terrain and a Female pirate from random print farms.



No comments:

Post a Comment