Wednesday, August 4, 2021

20mm Modern "Vehicles"

 

        I can't say how long these have been on the paint table. Too Long. They were forgotten about. The wheels needed work and a sealing. 

        I never clean the 20mm Modern stuff up. There is so much of it. The cleaning alone would double the time to table. I don't feel that it is worth it. The game plays means more to me than the miniature themselves.
        Nothing in the world beats these wack jobs hanging out of the windows while hauling balls out down the shitiest roads. Dudes out the windows are my favorite minis in the range!

Mountain

2021
Bought = 341 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 643
20mm = 8
15mm = 282
10mm = 102
Epic = 22
Terrain bought = 151
Terrain painted = 238

Books
Bought = 13
Read = 5
Games Played = 12

Games Hosted = 7  

No comments:

Post a Comment