Monday, May 4, 2020

2nd Quarantine game NetEA


        Meet a dude at Cold Wars. Still got it, baby. He lives over by York, has interest in Epic/Warmaster/Warmaster Ancients. These people always show up. They say many things and it never develops. But like I said, still got it, baby. He messaged me, game on. I will be hosting as everything is closed and he does not have a table. 
        Todd has not played in a while. This will most likely be a demo or refresher. He is bring out his Speed Freeks. The Imperial Fist are coming out again. No trenches, no Fellblades, no yellow belly tricks, almost a standard marine list.
My list;

0 - 2 Orks. TSNP and DTF.

        Turned out as more of a refresher. Way back when Todd played against his mate, they never play the tourney scenario. He should be all set for the next game. I need to schedule that!

Pictures is no order.













No comments:

Post a Comment