Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Net EA at HMGS' Fall In World Eaters UK AAR

        I played against Karl's Steel Legion in the first game. After turn 4 it went to points. I won 1225 to 1100. I could only take DTF all game. Karl hard nothing but contested objectives.

        The 2nd game was against Coach's Black Legion. This was the best game. I got slaughter 2-0. Blitz, TSNP. At the end of turn 2 my juggs, BTS, daemon engine retinue, artillery were all broken. They all failed to rally. I was ready to call it. He had me 4 - 0. He wanted to continue. Coach failed to kill my BTS and then moved off of T&H and DTF.
         How we got to that point is he tellied in his BTS. I jumped on the bait. Turn two he bombed, dropped, and tellie right on to those units killing the Last stand or so of the BTS.
         Coach is a great dude and we were ball breaking the whole time.

        Game 3 was against Lou's Blood Angels. In the middle of turn two he quit. The Juggs slammed into a unit and wiped it. He said he was done.
        This has only happen one other time. At AdeptiCon with the old Tau Riptide list. I hate to see someone said fuck it and pick up their toys. Its not fair. I owe him an apology! This is the last time I will play the UK list. I will have to find another list to use the World Eaters in.

Game 1

SC reroll


I can roll some ones
Game 2



 Game 3


No comments:

Post a Comment