Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Epic 30K IFs



         It all started with me wanting Centurions. I needed more Termies too. But I think I will be playing Tau at Fall In........Hmmmm......Almost ordered Centurions. And I had the IFs' character dude from the Italian. So A.D.D. kicked in and this is what I ended up with. Maybe 30K IFs will be coming. Noon! I need to finish the 30K WEs.

         More A.D.D. (no 20mm colonial progress) and I was sitting looking at them. Those 3D printers that were mothballed when I left for Argentina. 4ish years later and the proper prayers, 9 beers, and the use of the company laptop, the FABtotum came to life.
         Feed problems. Got them straighten out just before bed, when the beers run out. The next one was much better. I just need to find the infill within the gcode. Maybe I should reread the manual?
         The other one. The liquid resin is being a pain in the ass. It refuses to see the USB or the wireless. So she will sit while I get the filament one mastered. Then I'm going mount that mule like a cheap lot lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment