Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Adeptus Titanius.

         I got the rules kit and the big old box of terrain. Downloaded some stl files. Ordered up some filament. Now I got to get home and get to printing. Just terrain no titans. I have firmware titans. I am not buying the new shit. What legio?

          Once I get the rules hopefully there is a way to represent the small crews, black core, small tactical maniples.

The Black Iron Cores seemed to channel the knowledge and experience of fallen Titan crew-members with far more reliable results than the crude foresight displayed by the Eminarii Battle-Automata, allowing the crew to harness a level of skill, co-ordination and tactical prowess that transcended the training of any single Princeps. This new technology allowed the Legio Xestobiax to operate its Titans with less crew than its counterparts from other Legions of the Legio Titanica. Yet the use of Black Iron Cores and the psychic energy they generated also had its drawbacks. Examinations of fallen Legio Xestobiax God-engines and captured pict-records of their crew would reveal that these altered Titans were prone to a variety of bizarre phenomena: mass hallucinations of the crew, violent and unexplainable poltergeist activity and even temperature variance within the Titan's hull, especially within those compartments relatively close to the Black Iron Core's operation.
 Purple/blue and white easy enough.
I am starting off with 2 Reavers and a Warhound. Thats what I took with me. I will have to update the Warlord next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment