Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Moving Storage.

So there I was minding my own business. 

Uhaul send me 35 miles in the opposite direction to get a truck I ordered over a month ago. Delayed us by 2 hours. Then the help cries when they see the wall of storage. Its a 10x10x10 (really a 9x8.5x10), 1000SqFt.
Stock photo. There is no snow in NY, YET.
We load the truck in an hour and a half. The artwork and tournament arms ride in the car for safety. Well sort of. Dad flipped them and place them upside down. (I am lazy 90% are not magnetized) Artwork made it.

26 footer through NJ. I have never been in the right hand lane on 287 south. WTF? Lanes come and go. Two lane on ramps, right lane becomes exit only. 
This thing sucks gas as if there was a hole in the tank. Plus it will not go faster than 75.

New storage is a 10x10. Gate key doesn't work. I have an 8 number code, should be 9. Got the area manage on the phone as we were after hours. She gave me the special code, 6 numbers. Opened the door and just by looking at it you can tell it is small and not square. The size is porked.  It is 10 sneakers by 8 sneakers and only 8 feet high. All the shit does not fit! Today I will go and scream at the storage people. Then call Peg, the manager and work a Trump deal.

And finally fix the broken, not chipped, tourney armies that got flipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment