Friday, August 25, 2017

The road to Fall In part II "Objectives"

          The Imperial Fists are one of my favorite armies. Not because of fluff or the list. Not because they are great or have a detachment that gets me hard.
         The little yellow bastards were the GW army for a period. Of course as a kid I wanted, what GW used in the books.
         The striking yellow, is what sucks me in today. I play more historical games. Their candy color makes the whole event a beer drinking, crap talking fest.



Maybe one day FW will give them the love we see today in the HH books.
Until then I will continue to love them for their little yellow selves. Then onward with the "Objectives."
Everything is blocked in and washed.


A long way to go. Highlights, details, weathering, flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment