Friday, October 23, 2015

WIP

          I have not been doing anything. New girl friend, coaching soccer, busted knee, and I am lazy. I would not say I am burned out. I walk past my room and can't be bothered or I don't know where to start. The times I have sat down and painted were enjoyable and I felt that some progress was made. It is kind of like when you start going back to the gym.

        The WIP
          Romans, my love affair. For years I have been sucked into reading book after book. Even when I switch subject matter, there is at least one book half read somewhere. I am also on a never ending cycle of painting Romans. I don't think I have ever fielded roman in 28mm. Yet I have painted them for years and years. Sometimes painting them is the easiest way for me to get back on the horse.


No have have not forgotten. Just lost my way. I can not see how I want to represent the army on the table top. And I don't want to paint an endless group of detachments that never see play. So I am lost for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment