Long time no travel and painting thingy. I am out at one place babysitting junior engineers for 3 weeks. As HistoriCon was going on a was changing my load out for an extend trip.
I am at the crowne plaza, double points plus 5k a night. And the table light sucks. I had to go buy a cheapo at home depot. The 2 weeks effort. I had hoped for more progress. I added a dude with a Spanish flag for these to work double duty.
Back to the small case and flying. Delta 1st to TX and hot seat to NY. Then on to 2 others. One tried to use the sprinklers in improve performance and another that hired paint chip eaters. I am 30 seconds from wrapping a lamp cord around the applications engineer's neck. On top of all that I did not get a single number for the 750 million lotto! 6 numbers from freedom.
I have only French Musketeers with me.
First 2 week training class in cali. Kind of sucks. I thought I would have more painting time. I have less. Every night I have to take the kids to dinner.







No comments:
Post a Comment