Saturday, August 3, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024 part VII

            The Cali merry go round continues. Freddie has been sent here every week for the last 4 months. The Applications group has a problem they cannot figure out. I had to open my mouth. Now my sweet ass gets to teach them, PhDs, how the world of physics functions.

Same bat channel. Same bat time. San Tomas Holiday Inn, Delta 1st, Same points.

            For too long I have been suck into working and traveling all hours. I have not been painting and taking time for personal thing. This week I have not been answering the phone, doing Teams BS, or writing emails all night. I go back to the room to break out the paints.

Sally Infantry


                Armor based and Highlighted. The rhino in the bottom right is my travel example. So much time passes between each piece. An Infantry and Armor stand was picked out to travel for the duration to maintain a standard across the army.




No comments:

Post a Comment