Thursday, August 3, 2023

Terrain Boards, Cons, and the Future part XV

 


        The 2nd river tile. I was tossed back out on the road. On the road it is just too much crap to take with me. I got an hour or so to work on it. 2mm summer grass and 4mm double stacked autumn grass. I didn't use the new grass applicator. The old one struggles with longer grasses.
        Side by side here. On the right is the original test tile. 
                1.) You can notice the river stone look a bit lighter. That doesn't matter, as the ends only need to blend. 
                2.) Also the sand is not as heavy on the left. I am increases the sand coverage now. They will match in the end.
                3.) The tuff areas are smaller on the left. That is not getting fixed. The next board they will match. I did the tuffs with the original put away.
       2nd tile finished. It is on the left again.



No comments:

Post a Comment