Monday, August 8, 2022

Weekend Clean up

        It all started when I got a double stack tool chest. Not that I needed it. It was 30% of the in store price. The big red guy.

        In the end it double fucked me. I had more storage before. It took 3 hours longer to get than plan. 

The idea was to take part the wings off the assembly bench. And in the near future pitch the assembly bench. Now where I will hang or store my field target guns, that is not part of the plan. By removing both wings I free up that entire wall. 


        I moved the assembly bench 3 times. It is extra heavy, extra bitch. All for it to end up 4 inches left of where it originally was. I gained little to no space and gave up 3 shelves packed full of epic, B&P, 20mm FoF & Sudan, and BFaS. 


At least I cleaned up some. 


        This year I will take over the whole space. Someone will close it off, stud and insulate it. The assembly bench can go. I would replace it with two more, one more drafting table.

No comments:

Post a Comment