Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Yearly Plans and Goals "End of the year review"

This year was a mixed bag. Lots of highs and lots of lows. 
        I got armies painted. I got armies on the table. There were new players developed, old players introduced to the local group, games were hosted, and a pig roast tourney was hosted. 
        France, AdeptiCon, HistoriCon, and Fall In all got canceled. Along with all the vacations and cruises. Worst yet we lost dad.


Paint, Sell, and stop buying collections or armies.

        **** No buying terrain. Only painting what I have.
        **** No buy armies or collections.
        **** Sell off the dust collecting items

Failed
    This was a total failure. I did buy terrain. I bought 3D printed Epic buildings and trees. I did buy armies. 2 of them. But I did sell two armies. No collections bought. I sold off next to nothing.

Year's Goals

 

Build a Wargaming Table     Completed
Paint 1100+ Minis                  Completed
3D printing                             Completed
Tables                                      Fail

Painting Project Priority

1.) 10mm Ancients                      About half way
2.) 15mm ACW                           Delayed start, about a 3rd of the way
3.) Samurai                                  Never started

Secondary projects
Warmaster Chaos                         Sold
20mm Modern                             Full Afghan army
20mm Sudan Anglo-Egyptain     Never Started

No comments:

Post a Comment