Thursday, April 2, 2020

InHouse gaming table part V

        The CCP virus has left me with nothing to do. Except be a school teacher and paint soldiers and try not to axe murder the family. When there is free time, I paint little dudes and shoot the goddam squirrels. The Mofos are eating my trees!

        I tried to straight get mats custom cut. The problem is my table is 6 x 5/12. No one could o 51/2 or 6 x 6. Deep cut mats would do two 5/12 x 3 for 195 + shipping. So it looks like I will be mickey mousing this.
        The terrain on the table would shift or slide. Especially the Geo-Hex. Yesterday's effort was to pull the side rails paint them. Then while they were off cover the gaming surface with foam rubber. I was going to use tool box liner, but it is expensive. Being on lock down I order this crap from Amazon. It is 30 a roll. I need two to cover the surface.
         Each roll is 24 feet long. Yet for some reason one of the rolls had a line where it could be ripped off. WTF! We will see how tough or how long this crap lasts.
        Two runs are laid down the long way. The seem is taped on the back side. The drawer edge and edge where the table meet, the rub mat crap is flush to the edge. The short edges are wrapped under and stapled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment