Sunday, February 3, 2019

Warmaster Weekend "sticks"





         A sad effort on Super Bowl weekend. I spent half my time glueing dudes to sticks. Why? Because I can not count! I was short commanders, short spear dudes.
 And then most of the dudes filling sticks were Epic dudes for the World Eaters.
As in these last pictures you can see the other half of my time was spent dicking around with the 3D printer.
          The big accomplishment was cleaning out and selling. I sold my Italian epic Thunder Warriors, Custodial guards & Emperor army, and the Thousands Sons army. All bare lead from my collection. Most of the half painted Red Scorpions sold and I listed the forumware Space Wolves. None needed to go, but they all have been hiding in their original boxes. Hopefully they will now grace someone's tabletop!

No comments:

Post a Comment