Friday, December 28, 2018

Painting at work again.

         Short work week. People have use it or lose it time. And everyone wants to take 3 days off for 11 days. I was not up on the rotation, but I volunteered to be. I am the only eng that could cover the Northeast without flying on Xmas. Nice guy maybe, but no. I did it as a trade for AdeptiCon time with no issues.
         I left the day after Xmas at 2:30 in the morning for a contract customer. Sucks? Yeah, but I am a sneaky fucker. Remember; Short work week. People have use it or lose it time. And everyone wants to take 3 days off for 11 days. This fact creates 3 full days of painting for me. No one to bother me, no guilt, and I won't be doing jack shit because; Short work week. People have use it or lose it time. And everyone wants to take 3 days off for 11 days.

Here I am in some dudes office painting and drinking dew.......
My trusty world traveling GW case
poor bastard's desk

          I have done nothing here. I have painted epic, 20mm colonial, samurai, roman, oscars, tomb kings. Next week will be a busy basing week.


No comments:

Post a Comment