Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Moving

         
         Finally after years storage has vomited out a hidden treasure of minis. All you poor bastards hoping my unit would pop up for auction, haha. No that was a panic trigger the whole time my minis sat in storage. What if it gets some how fubar and I lose it all in an auction. I would wake up at night to check online, ensuring my shit was paid for. 
26 feet of soldiers
        Not exactly 26' of soldiers. More like 50% soldiers and books. Those heavy ass boxes broke my back. (The rest useless household items like spoons and shit.)
 The garage is half full. Including a new paint station.
 The pile next to the stool is all GeoHex. It like christmas!
 The long line of boxes full of lead, half paint armies, Epic shit for days, and 2 or 3 completed time periods.









No comments:

Post a Comment